this past week i've been feeling blah... i feel physically unattractive: fat, old, greying hair, everything. its like a funk. I wouldn't have slunk into depression or anything i just feel, blah.
i guess i must be feeling it: birthday blues.
Turning 39! ack! it's old,,,, I'm OLD. it didn't help that my ex boss didn't recognize me anymore, I felt like i just deteriorated.
i did not age gracefully.
so it comes as a weird but welcome surprise when someone said, if i could have had you for a night, or two or an hour or even 5 minutes just the two of us.
to which my reaction was WTF? followed by, where the hell is this coming from.
but i get it, the universe was tired of my pity party and just threw something to distract me for attention....
so i'll just take it as that.
No comments:
Post a Comment