the bus is my kryptonite. he calls, I come running. I was foolish to think I was stronger than this. i'm very obviously not.
while he says i'm his biggest regret in life, he has nothing to offer me.
and when I remember the shit that I had to go through with him, there's anger and sadness and overall hurt that 9 years later hasn't subsided.
being with him was very intense, so the happiness was over the moon intense and the withdrawal was just painful.
all of this because he choose someone else and not me. and she turned out to screw him over. terribly. he wonders what his life would have been like had he stayed.
I don't want to ever go through that again. ever.
and i'm not going to give him that chance.
while he says i'm his biggest regret in life, he has nothing to offer me.
and when I remember the shit that I had to go through with him, there's anger and sadness and overall hurt that 9 years later hasn't subsided.
being with him was very intense, so the happiness was over the moon intense and the withdrawal was just painful.
all of this because he choose someone else and not me. and she turned out to screw him over. terribly. he wonders what his life would have been like had he stayed.
I don't want to ever go through that again. ever.
and i'm not going to give him that chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment