its midnight here and i'm slowing wrapping up the contents of my mom's/my display cabinet. so much history here, so much memories. it's been the accumulation of 10 years misdaventures and travels.this has been my home for 10 years and i can't take most of them with me, and i'm not planning to...i guess where i'm moving to will be a start for me to make new adventures and new memories and making them my own.
i never thought i'd have to leave....but i guess, nothing ever stays the same.
on another weird emotion note, i didn't know how varied my cable tv here. while trying to find some noise to keep me company while i was bubble wrapping, i stumbled upon Babel. This channel airs "exotic" shows, indian, greek, spanish telenovelas, etc. To my surprise and my horror, it was showing, "My Beloved", a pinoy telenovela. After shuddering so much for two minutes, i got myself calmed down to change the channel. I never could watch telenovela's much back home, and I certainly wasn't missing home all that much that I would start watching it now.
anyway, i better get back to wrapping, i don't have much time left and i have too much s**t!
i never thought i'd have to leave....but i guess, nothing ever stays the same.
on another weird emotion note, i didn't know how varied my cable tv here. while trying to find some noise to keep me company while i was bubble wrapping, i stumbled upon Babel. This channel airs "exotic" shows, indian, greek, spanish telenovelas, etc. To my surprise and my horror, it was showing, "My Beloved", a pinoy telenovela. After shuddering so much for two minutes, i got myself calmed down to change the channel. I never could watch telenovela's much back home, and I certainly wasn't missing home all that much that I would start watching it now.
anyway, i better get back to wrapping, i don't have much time left and i have too much s**t!
No comments:
Post a Comment