I spent Saturday out of the house...
Went with Charisma to the commy. Then we saw that most of the roads in the center were being closed off in preparation for Sunday's event.
Went to see Cristina for a bit.
Then went to help Jarie and Bubbles move. We then did some errands, going to Battistini to shop for Filipino food. I took them to my house where they were pretty scared to go in. I hadn't had a chance yet to clean or fix anything. We watched, How I Met Your Mother. And at 5.30 we headed out to Trastevere for aperitivo and dinner.
We headed to Art Two for an aperitivo. The last time I was there, was for Mayra's farewell drinks and I was a dork in front of ODJ. That was also the first time I had ever gone. From there, we moved to T-Bone Station where Bubbles was craving for Steak. By 9.30 I had dropped them off at the residence and I passed by Viviana's house to wish her happy birthday! I left the house at 9.15am, I didn't make it back home until 11 (alone!). I was exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment