What would life be, without BitTorrent?
I watched, "Vicky, Cristina, Barcelona" while having left overs. I had so much fun watching the movie. I'm not sure if it was because it was a Woody Allen film or because it was set in Spain. But I loved it. I especially loved parts of the movie when Javier Bardem and Penélope Cruz were speaking in rapid spanish. I loved listening to every bit. The intonation, the words themselves. I will study again in September. I'm so drawn to the language.
---
In other news, I managed to burn a shirt, after years of ironing. It was one of my favorites, and I was getting dressed in the dark. Note to self, clean off iron, or buy a bloody new one.
---
Being broke and responsible, today I had to do a series of errands for myself, as I'll have to do also for tomorrow, we learn to appreciate the simple things in life. And it doesn't get better than free downloads.
No comments:
Post a Comment