Does anyone believe in dreams anymore?
As a kid, I thought they contained the future or answers to questions/problems.
I then tried to pay more attention to them and remember them because they had wild and wacky ideas that I thought I could use for storylines. Sàndor Ferenczi proposed that dreams...may communicate something that is not being said outright.
Whatever the reason, I had a really unexpected dream. I woke up with butterflies in my stomach, my knees feeling weak, and a sheepish smile on my face.
I was dreaming that there was a finance training I had to go to. The details now escape me, but the dark room and the participants are all I remember. Yogi was there participating at the seminar, but only for a bit. Anyway, I was driving to get to the training (I remembered I was on the road) and called Yogi at the office. (Just so you know, I nickname people from where they are from, like Portugal, Greece, etc. Steve had once tried calling me Phili or Pina or Manila, but none really worked). I got his answering machine, with a really long message, Hi this is Yogi, if you're calling about whatever issue, please reforward your request to someone else, etc, etc. If its you, Philippines, I miss you.
I need help.
No comments:
Post a Comment