I work.
I am a human being.
and I live alone.
Therfore, to get up in the morning to go to work, to leave early because I had a doctors appointment and after that do the groceries and because the house I live in has no elevator and I couldn't find parking near the building meant several trips up and down the stairs. That is my reality.
So, I'm kinda sick. within the working day, I have to juggle, calling up houses, travel agents and doctors - while getting my work done!
I used to be so strict and naive when I was younger, I was furious with people who had to balance personal lives during the working day. and here's my karma.
The car is due next week for tune up. *sigh*
that's dropping off the car then taking public transport to work then leaving work early again to retreive it (or taking half a day)
****
on a different note.
he is slightly upset at me. because i can't let go and just enjoy his love. i'm still somewhat insecure and guarded. I can't help it. if you've been scarred in life, its just a natural to be guarded. first things first though:
i wasn't jealous.
really.
honestly.
its just that he had reconnected with his first puppy love, the innocent one. and while thats all nice and stuff, he expected me to be excited with him, for him. i clarified, you want me to be happy for you because your first love has found you on facebook?
tell me to shut up now and i'm being irrational.
he loves me and i know it. but should i really be excited for him?!
2 comments:
NO
Excited is such a strong word -- I agree with Kari: No. But if he's please to reconnect because she is a link to the past that molded him to who he is now then you should understand that. And I'm sure you do. But 'excited'?! In all honesty (and in my very pregnant condition) I'd throw a psycho fit in your situation. Really. No girlfriend is excited when her hoyfriend reconnects with an old flame. Ask him for some sensitivity -- he needs to understand that.
Post a Comment