On being 24
Leo did a summary about my past year...starting with last year and how he had surprised me coming home!
I'll never forget that....
this past year, I think I may have grown, undergoing a fight for my work permit, going home to my brothers wedding and just dealing with the day to day stuff. I don't think there was anything so HUGE (in a negative way) but there was a GREAT POSITIVE presence in my life, Leo. He made my birthday really special too.
We had booked at this restaurant that overlooks a certain area of Rome and he surprised me by arranging with the kitchen staff to bring me out a cake with candles on it! He bought me an IPOD! So unexpected. But the most surprising and delightful gift is snoopy. He bought me a snoopy!
hahahahaha...He has been so great.... I simply could not ask for more.
2 comments:
sweet.
that's so nice of leo. Ü *clap, clap*
rei! i have much to tell you...
email soon? take care always.
Post a Comment