You know when you have this secret, that you're just bursting to tell everyone?
But you can't.
However, in the middle of the day, the thought sneaks up on you.
While working, you start to smile.
You're asked to get something from another division.
But you just can't stop smiling.
Everyone you pass by sees you smile and smiles back at you.
Now you're back at your desk, concentrating on the work infront of you.
After a bit, the thought is back in your head and you smile.
That's basically how I've been at work for the past weeks, when thinking of Leo.
Thinking of all the funny moments we've shared. The typo's. The mis-said things (As beautiful as Rome is, its just the same without you), The hugs, the tiny kisses. The trip to the Amalfi Coast - even at midnight, being able to communicate and still be on the same page after a long, stressful day, and drive! Knowing that we both want the same thing from life.
I hope I never wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment